1. Acknowledge and direct funding towards communities hit the hardest by the pandemic
2. Prioritize preserving and increasing funds for programs that:
4. Recognize it is a rainy day now, meaning DC should tap into savings and surplus.
5. Identify budget savings that would have a limited effect on key services, such as delaying nonessential capital projects.
6. Increase revenue to stave off deep budget cuts and expand support for communities hit hardest by the pandemic.
7. For increases in revenue: